Skip this question, if not relevant.
- Brand new custom designed website
- Major changes to design or add new features to current website
- Minor changes to current website or content
Here are some examples:
- Create awareness about organisation or brand
- Generate online sales for product or event
- Raise donations
- Build an online community
- Build a repository for resources and materials
A CMS allows you to update the site yourself. I specialise in WordPress CMS. This is usually always recommended - unless you need a very simple brochure website that rarely needs updated.
Please also indicate if you think these pages should have a different page design, for example a template for team members or author pages or a product page. Don't worry if you're not sure.
Skip this question if you're unsure.
I test websites work in the latest desktop versions of Safari, Chrome, Edge and Firefox. I also test responsiveness for multiple screen sizes.
A 2 hour online training session is normally built in to my costs.
It’s always better to have as much information on a project as possible.